Welcome to Olympia Hills Family Dental! We are conveniently located in Universal City, Tx. and would be honored to be your dental home. We offer the convenience of filling out new patient forms from your computer.
We are proud to be in network with the following insurance companies. Dr. Hafen and Dr. Gonzalez are both providers for them. Olympia Hills Family Dental is happily accepting new patients.
Olympia Hills Family Dental – In Network Benefits
- Careington Platinum Associated Plans (please check with your benefits
provider if our doctors are considered in-network as this can vary based on your specific plan)
- Blue Cross of Texas (does not include FEP Blue Dental)
- Blue Cross of Alabama
- Blue Cross of Illinois
- Blue Cross of Montana
- Blue Cross of New Mexico
- Blue Cross of Oklahoma
- Cigna DDPO (does not include Cigna Advantage Plans)
- Guardian PPO
- United Healthcare
- Lincoln Financial
Helpful Information for Patients
Things to know when choosing a policy
If you have dental insurance related questions or need some guidance, just call our Insurance Coordinator at 210-658-3131.
When you are looking for a dental insurance plan, here are some questions you should get answered before you sign up.
- Are there waiting periods?
- Is there a missing tooth clause for replacement prosthetics?
- Is there implant coverage for big procedures?
- Make sure you know the deductibles and maximum coverage on their policy.
Here are some videos to help you in understanding your plan or in choosing a new plan. Be sure to listen with the sound on.
Video 1: Commonly Used Dental Benefits Terms
Video 2: Co-Insurance What Is That?!
Video 3: Types of Plans: High vs. Standard
Video 4: Plan Limitations and Exclusions
Video 5: How to Choose the Best Plan
Video 6: Not a Fan of Dental Insurance? Here is Another Option